Time again to join Howard County cyclists on BAHC's 9th Annual Bike HoCo (All-Club) Ride. Enjoy a GREAT Fall ride and social.
DATE & TIME: Saturday, October 7, 2017
- Check-in/Registration -- 8:30 - 10am
- Staggered Start: Metric (63 mile) at 9am, 45 mile at 9:30 am, and 34/26 mile at 10 am
- Beer and soft drinks will be available post-ride from 11:30 am – 3 pm
LOCATION: Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory
- Start/Check-in/: APL Softball Field Parking Lot
- GPS/Google Maps location: Across from 7150 Sanner Road, Clarksville, MD
DONATION: Use our Donate button at: https://bikehoco.org/take-action/ or send via Paypal to email@example.com
- Bike HoCo is a §501(c)(4) tax-exempt organization.
- We request a minimum donation of $5 per rider to help fund our efforts as advocates for Howard County bicycling. You also donate cash when you check-in/sign waiver.
- This is Bike HoCo only 2017 fundraiser, so please consider donating even if you don’t ride.
- 63/45/34/26 mile routes. Cue sheets and GPS data files are linked below and we will have paper copies at check-in.
- Sign in starts at @ 8:30 am -- ALL riders must sign waiver
- Staggered start:
- 63 mile Metric Century @ 9am
- 45 mile @ 9:30am
- 34/26 mile routes @ 10am
- Princeton Sports will again provide SAG support.
- Rest stop @ Glenwood Community Center (Rt 97 & Carrs Mill Rd. Otherwise, routes go by various convenience stores
- Post-ride social adjacent to APL softball field in the parking area.
- Bike HoCo will also provide beer/soft drinks or you can BYO beer or wine (and some to share - especially if it is a good micro brew).
- Wear Club or Group jerseys if you have one.